2019 is here and with it comes New Years Resolutions and for many its to sell their home, but even though the Holidays are over in most situations the decorations are still up. Here are a few quick tips to get your new listing ready to be photographed in the New Year.
Nothings gives away the time of year photos are taken like Holiday Decorations so you better make sure you take them all down. Christmas Trees and Twinkly lights are obvious but there are a bunch of small things you might have missed.
Make sure to check for these:
• Window decals
• Lights wrapped around the stair banister
• Christmas Stockings hanging over the fireplace
• Lights hanging on the windows
• Outdoor lawn decorations and lights
• Anything that screams the Holidays